Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ornament Swap 2011

This year I was able to participate in the 2nd Annual Christmas Ornie Swap over at the Prim Pals Forum and I was simply amazed at all the wonderful ornie's I received. I think my tree will be the best dressed tree in Chaffee this year!


Over the past two years I have been very blessed with meeting some very special and talented ladies. They are always there to help a sister out whether its a crafting dilemma or just offering a shoulder to cry on or ear to listen.

I love having my little prim tree decorated with ornies they have made. Its so nice to sit back and see a ornie and knowing the special lady who made it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I haven't been very good at blogging over the past year but I am really going to put a better effort in doing the things I love.... blogging being one of them!

I hope your all having a great week and managing to stay warm. I woke up to a frosty 22 degrees this morning. Can I please just stay home and craft???? I don't want to get out in it.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

*hugs*
Debbie K

4 comments:

  1. Hugz to you Debbie. Your tree is certainly special with all the wonderful hand made ornies!
    Stay warm.
    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree Debbie! Sorry you have to go out in the cold, pretty frosty here this morning as well...Brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great ornie swap. I had lots of fun, thanks for all of your hard in putting it together. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed you being around. I love your tree.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete