Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Heaven is for Real for Kids : A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back

Heaven is for Real for Kids is a story as told by Colton Burpo to his parents, Todd and Sonja Burpo

We have all heard stories of people having near-death experiences and catching a glimpse of Heaven only this one is through the eyes of a four year old.

After life-threatening surgery, Colton came back with stories that amaze his parents. Stories of a sister he hadn't met, things he was shown by God.

The book is filled with illustrations of what Colton saw and I found it interesting to really see things through the eyes of this child.

My husband had the opportunity to read the adult version of this book and could not put it down, so it is on my list of books to read but I think this 'kid friendly' version is a great book for parents to share with young children who may have questions and who may be scared of the concept of death. I wish it had been around when my sons were little.

I received a copy of this book through BookSneeze.com in exchange for my honest review.


Enjoy!
Debbie K

No comments:

Post a Comment