Monday, December 26, 2011

Harvest of Grace

Harvest of Grace

by

Cindy Woodsmall

Sylvia Fisher works on the family farm and thankfully her father doesn't make her keep to the Old Order of The Amish, that the women take care of their homes and raise babies. He lets her tend and nurture the dairy herd instead and she does a wonderful job of it.

All is going well until her 'intended' demands a yes or no answer to his marriage proposal. Sylvia hesitates as she feels there is something missing, only to have hm turn to her younger sister who jumps on the chance to marry him.

Feeling betrayed, Sylvia moves to another town to help the Blanks make a go of their failing farm which is sinking in debt. All is going well until the Blank's son, Aaron who is a recovering alcoholic, returns home. Sylvia feels her position at the dairy farm is being threatened and Aaron is feeling that she is going to ruin his attempt to convince his parents to give up the farm and move to town with him.

This book is the third in the Ada House series and even though I did not read the first two, I really enjoyed it. I did find that it made me want to read the first two books to find out more of the stories behind the other characters. I think anyone who reads any of Cindy's books will not be disappointed.

I received a copy of this book free from Waterbrook Multnomah Publishing Group in exchange for my honest review.

Enjoy!
Debbie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blogger Note: I recently suffered some computer issues and have to use someone elses to post on my blog and its not allowing me to post links like I would like to for you. I apologize for this. To view links for this review, you can go here:
You can visit Waterbrook Multnomah Publishing here: http://waterbrookmultnomah.com/bloggingforbooks
I am sorry for this inconvenience and hope to have it resolved soon.
Thank You,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. This book sounds interesting. I'll have to look for it. Hugs and have a great week! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, Debbie. I love the Amish fiction books...they always leave me wanting to be a better person.

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete