Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years Eve!



Can you believe its already the last day of 2011??? Where did all the time go??? Have you set any goals for yourself for 2012???


One thing is for sure, the hubby and I have had our share of set-backs in 2011 and are hoping that 2012 holds a better future for us and all our friends.


I have been in such a slump lately that I have decided first off that I am gonna do my best to drop at least 20 pounds in 2012 and do a little bit more exercising. I told the hubby we were going to be eating a little healthier and the I think it scared him, you see... he has a very bad snacking problem. We were given a Wii as a gift this summer from my BFF and I think even if we just do that more often, it would help.


I also have plans to start a Etsy shop with my dear friend/sister, Kookie. She makes some of the most wonderful things and I can't wait to have her share them with all of you. She has been a real source of inspiration to me in the past year and I feel really blessed to have met her and gotten to know her.


So.... what about you? I would love to hear what plans you have for the upcoming year.... and I look forward to getting to know you all so much better. We are as strong as those we keep around us!


Take care and be safe tonight!

*hugs*


Debbie K

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    Sound like good goals!! Good luck!
    Wishing you and your family the very best in the New Year!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some great goal! I am trying to simplify some things in 2012 and not get so stressed about things even if it means giving up some commitments and giving someone else a "chance" to serve in those areas. (Just hoping that someone wants those chances) Be more creative, lose a little more weight...the normals. Good Luck to you on the weight loss. I lost 20 last year, hoping for the LAST TEN this year. Those have to be the hardest.

    Happy New Year.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie:) Just to let you know you have a Blog award waiting for you at my Blog

    ReplyDelete