Thursday, December 1, 2011

Friday Freebie Book Download!

I love to read and since I have my new Kindle Fire, I have decided to host a 'Freebie Friday' to let you know when there are some free Kindle downloads available on Amazon.com.

The first book I chose for you is:

'O Little Town: A Novel'
by
Don Reid


Product Description

In a small town at Christmas, three families find themselves muddling their way through the challenges of life: marriage, illness, bad decisions, friendship, faith, forgiveness . and a fifty-year-old mystery.

About the Author

Don Reid, a member of the Statler Brothers, country music's premier singing group for nearly forty years, has established himself as a singer and professional writer in multiple fields.

As a songwriter of 240 published and recorded songs, many of them number one and top ten hits, Reid is the recipient of 18 BMI (Broadcast Music Incorporated) awards, 3 Grammy awards, 9 Country Music Association awards, 48 Music City News/TNN awards, 13 gold albums, and 8 platinum albums.

Reid also cowrote (with his brother Harold) the television series The Statler Brothers Show and numerous TV specials. He has published three nonfiction books (Heroes and Outlaws of the Bible, Sunday Morning Memories, and You Know It's Christmas When.). O Little Town is his first novel.

Don lives with his wife, Deborah, in Staunton, Virginia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This book was given a 'Five Star' rating on Amazon.com and the reviews posted were all pretty good so that has me wanting to download to read and hopefully you will too!

Just remember that just because its free today, doesn't mean it will be free tomorrow so please double check before you download.

Happy Reading!

*hugs*

Debbie




1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie...so glad you stopped by to visit me 'cause it prompted me to visit you! I haven't done muc visiting anywhere this year...it's been a year filled with surgeries and illness and of course my father-in-law's passing. I'm trying to continueposting regularly because my blog is kind of like my journal...it's been fun to "look back".
    I hope all is well with you and your family and I pray you have a wonderful December!

    PS. Thanks for the Kindle book tip - I just got it for free too! : )

    ReplyDelete