Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Christmas Singing


'The Christmas Singing' - A Romance for the Heart of Amish Country
by
Cindy Woodsmall


Three years ago Mattie left her Amish community in Pennsylvania to rebuild her life in Ohio as a successful cake decorator, when her childhood sweetheart broke off their engagement on Christmas Eve. She pours her life into her dreams of creating the most beautiful cakes for her Amish and Englisch customers alike.

Life is going well with her business and her love life when something happens that forces Mattie to go back to Pennsylvania for a while. She is faced with all the old feelings she had for Gideon and finds that she has a decision to make once Gideon reveals the secret that caused their break up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had never read anything by Cindy Woodsmall but after reading this book she has left me wanting more. Her characters are well written and you feel like you are part of the story. I would definitely recommend this book to all my friends who enjoy reading.

I received a copy of this book from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group in exchange for my honest review.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie...so funny you should post this as i just read that book last week, LOL!!! I love Amish fiction and it was a good read! Right now I'm reading another one called "A Lancaster county Christmas" and it's good too:D Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good read...thanks for sharing I will have to check this out.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete