Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pin Keep Swap


I love pin keeps and when I saw that Wendy of Ravenwood Whimzies was holding a pin keep swap I knew I had to join in.

My partner was Valerie of Yorkie's Primitives.

Yesterday when I came home the mail lady had delivered me a package and this is what I found inside!


I LOVE it! Valerie had asked me about some of my favorite things and I love how she incorporated my favorite color green and my love of sunflowers into her design. Can you see the little card in the pocket on the apron? Its a needle keep! Its just perfect!

I just love it Valerie and Thank you to you and Wendy too for hosting such a fun swap!!



14 comments:

  1. What a cute idea ~ Prim Perfect!
    Enjoy!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute, I love it!

    Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...too cute!! I love pin-keeps too and have several of them.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a great pinkeep. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...such a thoughtful pin keep - it is truly lovely! Thank YOU for joining the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Swap , absolutely adorable ! Enjoy !
    hugs lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you like your pinkeep Debbie. I have truly enjoyed this swap. I am so glad that Wendy came up with this really cute swap. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie, what a great pinkeep!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie..

    Love the pin keep Valerie made for you, so cute and so you!

    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is awesome! I love how she incorporated so many things you love into one piece. Very neat!

    ReplyDelete