Thursday, May 19, 2011

Friendship Swap Goodies


Last month I joined in the 'Friendship Swap' that was held over at Tricia's 'Hillcrest Home Prims'. I was matched up with Sheila of 'Season's of Thy Heart'. I did not know Sheila prior to the swap so it was great making a new friend and getting to know her.

Monday I came home from a rough day at work and found a box had arrived and look at all the goodies I found inside.


Sheila knew I loved sunflowers and loved to sew from our conversations so she created the most wonderful things for me.

I love Americana too! Don't you just love this arrangement Sheila made?!

And there is this sweet little watering can arrangement too! Complete with sunflowers of course!
Isn't this spade with sunflowers just adorable? Sheila even threw in a pair of gloves for gardening!
Just in time for Memorial Day... This cute 'Stars & Stripes' sign!

There is also this wonderful sewing caddy! I love that I can take all my sewing supplies with me in the living room and be able to keep them all in once spot without fear of losing them!

Sheila also included a cute red, white and blue bracelet and a recipe for 'Picnic Chicken Salad'! How did she know my hubby loves chicken salad.

Thank you so very much Sheila! I LOVE my goodies very much! I am so happy we have gotten to know each other and hope to continue this friendship for years to come!

*big hugs*
Debbie K

15 comments:

  1. What wonderful goodies you recieved sweetie!I love love Sheilas arrangements!I hope one day To own one of them treasures.So good that you made a new friend as well.have a great week!I will send you some recipes for your book this weekend.Big hugs michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,

    Wow! You received some great goodies there! Nice surprise to come home to after a hard day at work.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you gotta love those packages waiting on you when you get home from work, it perks up right up. You got some really nice goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great goodies you got Debbie! And you deserved them! HOpe the rest of your week goes well!
    Hugs,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well there Ms. Debbie, I was just getting ready to post the lovely goodies you sent to me but got caught up in reading everyone's blog and here you are. I'm happy to know that you like everything I made for you and I hope you will enjoy the recipe too. It's one of our favorites! Glad the package arrived and perked you up when you needed it.
    I love this blog page by the way.
    Thanks for making this swap so much fun and I treasure the new friendship as well.
    Warm hugz,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome goodies you received and you made a new friend. Such a good feeling.
    Enjoy your goodies ~ their great!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my - what wonderful goodies your received - looks like you hit the jackpot! What a great swap!
    Hugs - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie, wonderful goodies!! Sheila is a real sweetheart. She was my very first follower.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great swap ! Love the Americana arrangement . Thanks for checking out my blog and joining . Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Debbie~ I've got a favor to ask...I would like to invite you over for a visit to see a very special post I've written. I would love it if you could take a few moments to stop by.
    Thank you sweet friend,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are fortunate girl, Sheila is so talented! Not only is she a sweetheart but her hand mades are wonderful. Sounds like everything she sent you was perfect. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice blog

    skinbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete