Monday, May 16, 2011

A Finished Project!

Over at the Prim Pals forum we try to do a crafting challenge every few months. In April the had a 'Signature Block' Swap and then the challenge was after we all received our blocks, we had to create something out of them.

Well I finally completed my project and came up with this.
A table runner! I love how it turned out. Its going to be nice to have these little reminders of my blogging and forum friends to look at. Its like having a little piece of them around.

The next challenge is called 'Choose Your Medium'.

We were given a pattern and were told we can do anything we want with it. Its a stitching pattern but we were given the option to paint it or even cut it out of wood. I am getting ready to start on it next. Its going to be so much fun to see what everyone comes up with!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all have a Happy Monday! Only three more working days till summer vacation!!!! Yay me!

Take Care,
Debbie K


3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    I have left comments before and I get them returned. So here's hoping...Love what you did with your blocks. Cute table runner.
    Enjoy your day!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debbie, it turned out great!

    Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete