Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter




I just wanted to drop in and wish a 'Happy Easter' to all my fellow bloggers and friends! I hope you all get to spend a wonderful day with your family. Ours is going to be a little quiet here as the kids all have plans elsewhere. Easter dinner won't be too traditional here.... BBQ chicken wings in the crock pot and potato salad.

We were hit by more severe thunderstorms last night. Thankfully I was not left to drive in them like on Friday evening. I had to go to a baby shower for the gal who was camp director last summer and it broke up right in time for me to drive through the worse of it to get home about 9:15 pm. I was fearing for my life the wind was blowing so hard. According to the weatherman we are suppose to be hit again tonight too! I am really tired of all these 'April Showers'.... I say lets move on to the 'May Flowers'!

Take Care and Enjoy Your Day!
*hugs*

Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Debbie,

    Happy Easter to you. Hopefully the storms won't be so bad today, if they need to be at all. The midwest sure has been hit with some really awful weather so far this spring. Stay safe.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Debbie! We aren't having the "traditional" Easter dinner here either since it's just us. I am fixing Cranberry chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, yeast rolls, broken jello salad, and cream cheese swirled brownies. It's Scott and mine's 2nd wedding anniversary today and my birthday is tomorrow, so we will be celebrating times 3 today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your safe Debbie! Have a wonderful Easter!!!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a pretty quiet day here too. MIL coming out to spend the day with us. The sun is shining and we are so grateful for this day. Hopefully the storms will miss your area. I agree brin on the May flowers!
    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good Easter today.
    We are having that same kind of "April Showers" weather here in Ohio...and I so agree that we should move on to "May Flowers"!! Rain and thunderstorms everyday is getting really old.
    Have a great week.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete