Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Spring Swap from my Prim Pal Sister!


I signed up to do the Spring Swap over at Prim Pals and was matched up to Jan of The Primitive Outhouse. Jan and I have known each other for a little while now and it made the swap lots of fun. We have been known to talk to each other on the phone for three hours at a time! *laughing*

Look at all the goodies Jan sent me!



She spoiled me but good!

She sent me these cute muslin flowers in a neat burlap flower pot and this little picture that is finding a place on my desk.
She also sent me this sweet little sheep. Don't you just love that 'sexy' bikini? She came with 6 or 7 little outfits to change with the seasons. Kinda like a big girl version of a paper doll! I love her!
She also sent me a prim, tea stained dish towel and these wonderful grubby candles!
And isn't this little bee just the cutest! I have the perfect place for it.... My box of felt Sunflowers! I think it will be the perfect little touch.

Jan also knows that I love to quilt and sent me this 'Idiots Guide'. :)

All the quilting I know, I picked up from my Grandma so I know this book will be a big asset for me. I actually had looked at it and almost bought it but didn't..... its a good thing, huh?

There was also a few other little things that she sent me but apparently I didn't get a picture of them. :( There was a box of wonderful smelling candles, a cute homespun bag with sunflowers on it and a wind chime!

I loved everything Jan! You made my day on Monday when the mail lady brought this box. It was like Christmas in March! Thank you so VERY much my prim sister!

*hugs*
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful goodies you got!! Love the fabric flowers and the bee...just too cute!! I just had to giggle about that sheep in a bikini!!
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you received a lot of wonderful goodies. It's always exciting to open a swap box! The sheep is funny in the bikini. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, great goodies! Lots of fun things to play with! That cute little bee is going to fit perfect with your sunflowers. The sheep and its clothes is a cute idea, have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete