Sunday, March 27, 2011

Code of Justice - Book Tour


When I was asked to review a copy of 'Code of Justice' by Liz Johnson for an upcoming blog tour, I jumped at the chance. This book is the third of Liz's 'Love Inspired' novels and I have to say it was a great read. My attention was grabbed right from the beginning and I found that I could not put it down till I turned the last page.

Whats it about?

"FOLLOW THE DRUGS."

Her sister's last words shake FBI agent Heather Sloan to the core.
They also convince her that the helicopter crash that only Heather
survived wasn't an accident. Sheriff's deputy Jeremy Latham is
assigned the case - he's the one who can help Heather find the
person responsible.... once she convinces him they should work together.
As they dig for the truth, they learn to trust and care for each other.
Will they lose it all when the killer targets Heather? She's willing to
risk her life to find her sister's killer - but her code of justice could cost
her the chance to win Jeremy's love.

If you love to read, you will love this book!

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Liz Johnson. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind words! I loved writing Code of Justice, and it's great to hear that readers are enjoying reading it, too.
    Liz Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like to read and it sounds like a book I would enjoy reading. I am putting it on my reading list. I love the bunnies, so cute.
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good book to put on my summer reading list! Hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to leave you a comment on my page but it wouldn't work....darn computer!!! Just wanted to say that i need to visit your etsy shop!!! And what kind of craft is your favorite to create??? Mine are my rugs!!!

    ReplyDelete