Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another Great Swap from a Prim Pal

Every month over at Prim Pals we do what we call a "Happiness Exchange' which is a simple little swap designed to make a new friend. This month I had the privilege of getting to know Michelle from 'Grannie's Pantry' .
Michelle sent me a huge envelope, stuffed with all kinds of goodies! Don't you just love how she wrapped everything with homespun?!?! She knew I 'suffer' from a fabric addiction so of course... she contributed to it!

First stop the edible goodies.... two of my favorite snacks... potato sticks and Milky Ways. She also tucked in a gift certificate to Caribou Coffee!
I love sunflowers so she sent me this cute basket liner.
She was talking to me one day and I had mentioned I was out of muslin, so she sent me some! :) There was also some great recipe cards!

I love cookbooks and Michelle set me up with this great cookbook binder complete with some of her favorite recipes! A girl can never have too many recipes!

I saved the best for last..... this wonderful penny rug made by Michelle herself! It has two of my most favorite things... Sunflowers and Crows! Isn't it just beautiful?

I really enjoyed getting to know Michelle and feel blessed that I can now consider her one of my many sisters and friends. I can't thank her enough for all these wonderful goodies and especially for the gift of her friendship!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
*hugs*
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely swap goodies!

    Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle is a real sweetie pie and she sent you some good stuff!!!! Hope your enjoying the day:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post sister!So glad to have met you as well,I gotta get my goodies posted.have a great day sweetie!blessings and hugs michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Happiness Swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Michelle, she is a real sweetheart with a very kind heart! She sent you some wonderful goodies, what fun! Love that penny rug too!

    ReplyDelete