Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Memories...


When I look back at my adventures in blogging, I find that I have been truly blessed with some of the best blogging friends. They are always there to offer support and share life's ups and downs.

Friday I went out to the mailbox and found a wonderful little surprise from my friend, Marie, over at 'Spun By Me'.

Marie sent me this sweet little 'Memory Book' that she made.


Thank you so much Marie! *big hugs* I love it and plan on using it to record all the happy memories in the upcoming year.

Here is to 2011! May it be filled with lots of wonderful friends and many happy memories!

*hugs*
Debbie K

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift to brighten your day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, I know how you feel. I started what I thought would be a selling blog but I have had so much fun just making friends and doing swaps I haven't gotten around to trying to sell very much. The friends I've made are such a blessing, and you are one of those!!8-)
    Love your memory book, what fun that will be.
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! happy New year and a quick prayer for it to be better than this last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you liked your little book! It was a blessing to send it to you.

    Blogging has been one of the best things I ever got involved in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! What a great gift!

    Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too, Debbie! And a Blessed New Year to you!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and thoughtful gift! I just love blog friends. Marie did a wonderful job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Debbie! I hope 2011 is a wonderful year for ya♥

    ReplyDelete