Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Swap at Prim Pals

I participated in the Christmas Swap over at the Prim Pal forum this month and was matched to Cheryl over at 'The Sew n Patch'. To say that Cheryl spoiled me would be an understatement. Look at all of the wonderful handmade goodies she sent me!







I could not believe all of the goodies that came out of that box!

Thank you so much Cheryl! *hugs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the beginning of Christmas vacation for me. I really do not have a lot planned for the time off except get the house cleaned and things ready for the hubby's surgery.

Today's plan is to box up a couple orders that need to go out and pull down some Christmas decorations from the back porch. With everything going on I had not been in the spirit of decorating but now that I am off and able to be home for a while, I want to set out a few things.

This weekend I am hoping to do some painting and cleaning... not in that order because once I pick up a paint brush I won't want to clean! *laughing*

So what are you all doing today?

Take Care,
*hugs*

Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Boy, you really got spoiled!!! I see
    you won over on Crafty Stitchers,
    congrats!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did get spoiled! I sure miss all of you at Prim Pals, can't wait until I get a new computer. I've tried to sign in several times, but my computer freezes up, and I end up having to unplug it from the wall. If I don't talk to you before next Friday, Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right?! You spoiled girl!! What a nice swap!! I love swaps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice swap goodies Debbie!! Hope you get lots done on your time off, both work and fun stuff.
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those swaps, can't wait till the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! Cute goodies you received!

    I hope you are enjoying your Christmas vacation and getting some painting done. =]

    ReplyDelete