Monday, November 29, 2010

A Surprise from A Dear Sister and Support MS Research...

Yesterday, I posted a couple ornaments that I was trying to sell for Christmas only to be surprised this morning.

I came online to try to catch up on blogs only to find that my 'sister' Holli from 'Where The Rooster Crows' had a big surprise for me. She posted about my Prim Crow ornament.


For each order I receive for a crow, she is going to donate $1.00 to go toward MS research.

In April of 2008, my husband Wendell, was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. To say it was a life-changing diagnosis for us is putting it mildly. Wendell lost his job and we lost our home.

Wendell is luckier than some who have been diagnosed with this disease. While he cannot handle a full time job, he is able to walk and attend school. Our hope is that he will be trained to do a job that MS will not prevent him from doing.

Despite everything that has gone on in our life, I feel God has truly blessed us. We have a roof over our head and a wonderful family and great friends. Holli is one of those friends. When I feel down, she is there to help lift me. I thank God every day for her.

Anyway.... If you are interested in ordering a Prim Crow for $4.00 and helping with MS research, you can leave me a comment here or email me at: cmdarlin@hotmail.com with 'Prim Crow' in the subject line.

I want to Thank Holli for doing this and for everyone who orders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you have a great Monday!

*hugs and blessings*
Debbie

7 comments:

  1. Debbie, that is wonderful of Holli to do this, what a sweetheart she is! I would love to order a crow and support MS research, I will send you an e-mail:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Carmen!

    *hugs*
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and love the ornament! I would like to order one too, I'll email you shortly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Shelley! I got the email and will have one ready to ship out for you!

    *hugs*
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet of Holli to offer to do this. I just love prim sisters.. they're the best!! I want one too, I'll email you. Thanks Holli and Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never heard back from you Debbie. Did you get my email? I sent a Paypal payment earlier in the week, just wanted to make sure you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie... so sorry. We have been busy with doctor appointments here so I haven't spent much time online. Yes, I did get it. Sent you an email this morning. Sorry for the delay.

    *hugs*
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete