Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kentucky Hillbilly Crafters


Since TJ from Willow Bend Prims and I started the Prim Pal forum, we have had the opportunity to meet several very talented crafters and I would like to 'showcase' at least one of them weekly to you.

This week, I would like to introduce you to Kay of Kentucky Hillbilly Crafters.


Kay and her husband Jerry live in Kentucky and make some of the most wonderful primitive items I have ever seen. My favorite items are handcrafted dough bowls. I love wooden bowls and I think it is wonderful how you can order a specific size and Jerry can make it just as you picture it.

They also make wooden scoops, wall sconces and candle paddles. Each item is unique and would make a wonderful gift for Christmas but don't take my word for it.... Go take a look for yourself and tell them that Debbie sent you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, I just realized I wasn't following this blog, but now I am!!
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you here Lorna!

    *hugs*
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete