Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Last Post for A While...


The last few days have been rushed, trying to get a physical and all my gear together for camp. Not an easy task when the weather has been so hot and humid and we have no air conditioner. I have felt like a slug barely wanting to move. Its amazing how fast the energy can get sucked right out of you!

Today I am almost done packing though. Right now I am basically waiting for the last load of laundry to finish up so I have the rest of the clothes I will need and I am trying to get a few craft projects together so I have something to keep me busy after hours there. Thank you to my prim sister TJ of Willow Bend Prims I will be stocked up on some books to read. She surprised me this week with a camp care package complete with some snacks to take along! Thank you TJ! I love you! *hugs*

One of my projects this week was to do a stitchery for the girl who interviewed me for this job. Keely and I hit it off wonderfully and when she told me she was getting married the following Friday, I knew I had to do something for her.

Here is a picture of the stitchery I made for her and her new husband, Alex! I wish them many happy years ahead!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The plan is to try and come home over the weekends but that may not be very feasible for us. I may end up staying at camp and just coming home every two weeks if it is possible. If that is the case I will be without Internet at those times and will not be able to catch up with what is going on with everyone. I hate that...

Please know that I will be thinking of you all and pray that you all have a very safe and enjoyable summer. *hugs* You all have meant a lot to me over the past few years and I always looked forward to seeing how your were doing daily. I do have access to mail and would love to have some 'pen pals' over the summer, so if you would like to write.... email me or leave a comment with your email address and I will send you my address.

Take Care....
*prim hugs and blessings to you all*
Debbie





4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful stitchery and I'm sure they will love it!!! Watch those tarts you are taking don't melt on your clothes;)I will write, Love ya, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    That stitchery was wonderful! Please email me your address, I would love to send you a note or card while you're gone and hear how you're enjoying your summer!! shelleyupnorth at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your adventure, Debbie. You will have lots of things to tell us when you get home so be sure to take notes. We'll miss you. peggy7335@gmail.com Drop me a line with your address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you're already down at the camp but just wanted to pop in and say I missed you in the chat room yesterday! That was so stinkin' sweet of TJ!!

    Your stitchery is adorable! I'm sure Keely loved it!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete