Thursday, June 3, 2010

Its been so hot....


Its been so hot around here as I am sure it has been everywhere. Tuesday Wendell and I spent the afternoon bird watching and enjoying sweet tea and a sweet breeze. While out there the hummers were swarming! Seems like the hotter it is, the more active they are.

Since the weather has been so hot and I am being so lazy, I am trying to at least do something constructive so I did cut out three more penny rugs. Here is the latest one....


I have one other that would of been done had I not ran out of thread and then there is another I can't wait to show you. I just started cutting and sewing it and think its going to look really nice when its done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before I go today... how about a couple Italian phrases?

#1 - Che bravo cagnolino!

kay brah-voh cahn-yoh-lee-noh

Good dog!
~~~~~~~~~~
#2 - Che gattino cattivo!

kay gaht-teen-oh caht-tee-voh

Bad kitty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I still haven't heard anything definite on the job yet so please say a prayer. I am dying here waiting! lol

Take care and try to stay cool!
Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Love the new penny rug Debbie and will pray for an answer on the job soon, I know the waiting must be miserable! Have you been enjoying your pool with all the heat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the penny rug!!
    I love to sit outside on the swing and watch our little hummers. I've never been able to get a good photo of them with my camera though. Love your photo!!
    I've crossed my fingers and toes in hopes that you hear about the job soon.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hummer photo was so pretty - they are so fun to watch! I love your penny rug - wish I was able to create something like this. Praying and sending lots of good thoughts your way that you get your new job!
    P.S. I just noticed your Mercantile link, I'm going to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hummingbird photo ~ great shot! And your penny rugs are awesome. I can't beleive how much you accomplish. Will we see some of this on your selling blog soon?

    Sorry I haven't commented much lately ~ I haven't been visiting blogs a lot. Just too much "life" going on these days!

    I'm praying for your job situation...hope you hear someting soon!

    ReplyDelete