Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


I just wanted to wish all of you Mothers out there in blogland a very 'Happy Mother's Day'! I hope you are able to spend it with those you love.


We plan to have a quiet day here. Wendell and I hope to get out the rest of the garden today. With luck he may even get my herb garden tilled up for me, if I ever figure out where I would like it. While I am thinking of it, I would also like to send a little 'Thank You!' to Terri... ;) She has helped, more than just inspired me to have a nice garden this year. I am even going to try some potatoes!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do have an Italian phrase for you today.... It is:


Chiama tua madre.


key-ah-mah too-ah mahd-ray


Call your mother.



Happy Mother's Day!


Debbie

9 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Debbie! I think a quiet day is a perfect way to celebrate Mother's Day.

    I hope you get your garden done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie!....and a Happy Mother's Day to you too!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Debbie!!! I am *wishing* I could plant, but today it's around 50 and low of 31 tonight, YIKES, will have to cover my strawberries for sure:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Debbie. It is a quiet day here, too. We were at our daughter's house last night.

    I love hearing about your garden. An herb garden sounds terrific. Being the cook that you are...you will surely use all of those herbs. Great fun!

    Have a great rest of the day.

    Friends,
    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Debbie ~ Thanks for linking to my giveaway! That was so sweet of you! Good luck in the giveaway ~ it's such a sweet book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herb garden sounds wonderful. I would love to see pictures of it once you get it going.

    Have a delightful week my friend~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, hope you enjoyed a nice Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete