Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

Just wanted to come on to say that I hope you all have a very blessed Easter.

Not much is going on here. We won't be seeing Jaygen as they will be spending the day with Danielle's family. I will still have a basket waiting here for him though. Plans for us include going to church and then coming home and roasting a duck for supper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday was not a good day. It seems that everything I tried to do, did not work out. I had been planning on making my own laundry detergent yesterday after finding a bar of Fels Napfta at one of the higher price grocery stores. It was frustrating. I looked in all of the dollar stores we have around here, Big Lots, Wal-Mart... nothing! Then when I get to setting up everything I can't find my box of washing soda that I could of sworn I had. So no soap making yesterday. Hopefully today when I go into town to do some grocery shopping I will find some.

I also tried several times to post here but Blogger had other plans, so I apologize for not keeping you updated on the daily Italian phrase. Looks like you will get three today!

#1 - Stavo scherzando!

stah-voh scare-zahn-dow

Just kidding!

~~~~~~~~~~

#2 - Lo spero.

low spay-row

I hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~

#2 - Veloce come una lepre.

vay-loh-chay coh-may oon-ah lay-pray

Quick as a bunny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope you all have a beautiful weekend to enjoy. It is suppose to be in the 60's with a chance of rain here all weekend. Take Care and See you on Monday!

Debbie

7 comments:

  1. Some days are just like that Debbie!!! Ugh! Wishing you and your hubby a Happy Easter!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Debbie! I tried my hand at the homemade detergent a couple times, but I had to order the bar soap and the washing soda online as no one around here sells them, so I think it's cheaper just to buy my old usual arm & hammer detergent:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops...forgot to tell you, I did get the e-mail but someone here deleted a bunch of them before I could respond, sorry:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to say Happy Easter. It has been a very rainy couple of weeks, I am getting caught up on all my blog visits! I hope you finish your soap project! I used regular craft paint on the styrofoam balls. So far, so good!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quick hello to wish you and your hubby a very Happy Easter, Debbie. (I like the new picture of you...)

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter (belatedly), my friend! Let us know how the soap-making goes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never had duck...roasted or otherwise. It's one of the things on my list of things to do...
    I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    Lo spero!

    ReplyDelete