Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rain and Bargins...

Not much going on here today except, you guessed it! More rain!!! I am so tired of rain. I want some sunshine. I want to open my windows and breathe in all that fresh air... providing the wind is blowing north... if it blows south we smell the fresh aroma of the neighbor's cows! *laughing*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday while running errands I got to stop off at Hobby Lobby and check to see what bargains I could find. I was happy to find their 'by the roll' ribbon all 50% off. I have been going through it while I have been making necklaces to send to a friend who is doing a show next month.

I know it isn't that exciting but it was nice to be able to actually take advantage of a little sale like that. I love shopping for craft supplies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ready for today's phrase? It is:

Stai cosi' bene!

sty coh-zee bay-nay

You look so nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to let you all know that I posted a recipe for these yummy eggs if anyone is interested. You can find it here on my cooking blog.


Enjoy your Thursday and hope you find some time to be creative!

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. OH Debbie~~~ Those eggs look sooo good! You may find this funny, lol, but I *like* the smell of manure, tee-hee....don't tell anyone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie~

    It is raining here too today! I hope it stops soon! Your eggs look great! I will have to check out the recipe! I hope you are having a great Thursday!

    ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous you have a hobby lobby.. I want one!! I'm glad you were able to take advantage of a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,
    It rained here all day also...then got freezing rain and now it is snowing. Heard we could have 2 to 3 inches on the ground by morning!!

    I went to our Hobby Lobby a few days ago and picked up some ribbon on sale too. I just love their 50% off sales that they do!!

    Going now to check out the recipe for the eggs...they look so yummy!! And my hubby loves peanut butter eggs.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete