Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March!

Can you believe its already March? I can't... just think... Spring is just around the corner. Coming home from town today I actually noticed daffodils popping up with blooms already! Lets hope it means Spring is just around the corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night I finished up a few little projects for my shoppe. I have not got them posted there yet but couldn't wait to share them with you.

My niece's birthday is next month and I wanted to make her a little something and I thought she would enjoy my version of 'Hello Kitty'.

I also wanted to play around with doing a panda. What do you think?

Here is a necklace I did for a friend a.k.a. Jamie who is getting ready to do something special for MS Awareness week - March 8 - 14. Check her blog to take a peek.


And here is another little necklace. I love this shade of turquoise.


Hopefully I can get everything posted tomorrow so I can take orders but until then, contact me at goatcreekmercantile@yahoo.com if there may be something your interested in. Thanks!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's Italian phrase of the day is:


Ho piu' di 21 anni.


oh pew dee vaynt-oon ahn-nee


I am over 21.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I better get moving. I have supper to finish up and a project to start. Hope you all had a wonderful Monday and I will look forward to seeing you all in the morning!


Take Care,

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. those are the cutest things every and you know I love me some Hello Kitty!!!!

    cute cute :D


    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome Debbie!!! Daffodils, HA! I have some of those somewhere under the foot of snow:( I'm working on a little goodie for you as a thank you for the bag holder;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie

    You had ask me about making rag quilts..No they are not hard to do. There are alot of sites on the net where you can find out how to make one.

    Have a wonderful day
    Hugs
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.my.gosh!!! PANDAS!!!!!!! I love love love them!!!!!!! they are gorgeous!!!!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete