Friday, March 19, 2010

An Easter Tree!

Good Morning to all my blogging friends! It looks like we are going to have another beautiful day here in southeast Missouri. Yesterday it actually reached 70 degrees! It was so nice. You know... a person could really get use to this if Mother Nature would allow it!

Last night I was feeling energetic and changed out my prim tree. It was so nice actually having the ornies already made up before the holiday was almost here! *laughing* I think it turned out pretty nice. I think next year though, I need to work on getting some homespun to tie them up with, don't you?

I like having a garland wrapped around the tree too and was worried I wouldn't find one till I popped into the dollar store yesterday and found a pretty pastel one with flowers and butterflies. It will go well with my spring ornies once Easter is over with

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you ever go into Big Lots? I don't ever think about it too much but lately they have been getting more scrap booking items and I was surprised to find these stamps and ink pads for only $ .50 each!

I had been looking for ideas to use for my little 'thank you' cards I like to put in my orders and thought these may come in handy. I had looked at Hobby Lobby one day and it amazed me what price the stamps are there. I love it when I find a little bargain that doesn't cost me a fortune.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you ready for a few more phrases today?


#1 - E' colpa mia!


ay cohl-pah mee-ah


My mistake!


~~~~~~~~~~

#2 - Forse piu' tardi.


fohr-say pew tahr-dee


Maybe later.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On other news.... I am sad to report my refrigerator is acting up again. Last night after supper, I noticed that the hamburger I put in the freezer earlier that evening, hadn't froze at all. Upon further investigation I could see the frost starting to build back up on the back wall of it so I guess today I will be calling the local handy man. I am so glad that I had asked around last time and kept his number. Cross your fingers that it won't cost a small fortune to fix.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok... I know some of you are Twilight fans. Just curious how many of you are actually waiting up till midnight to get your copy of the dvd tonight?


I doubt that I will even be awake but do know I want to get a copy of it. I have been saving pennies ever since Christmas time, just so I could have a copy when it came out. It will be nice to have something other than the original movie to torture my husband with! *laughing* I know what I will be doing tomorrow night!


Well I best get started on my 'to do' list. I have to call the repairman and look up a ton of information the hospital needs for Wendell's assistance. Can you believe they even want a copy of my birth certificate! Oh well.... nothing is easy, right.


Take care and I hope you are able to enjoy part of this beautiful Friday. If you get a chance, please stop by the new Prim Pals Forum. I think you will like it!

*hugs*

Debbie







11 comments:

  1. Yes, I think we will have the new Twilight movie here, but nobody will wait up until midnight for it! What's funny is I'm not a fan, but my husband likes it! I tease him and tell him they'll revoke his man card if anybody catches him watching it - lol! Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Terri... What a sweet guy. My hubby took me to see the movie for my birthday, then complained all the way home. I can't wait to torture him with watching it again! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie! I am LOVING that Easter tree, and I bet my bunnies would love to lay under it..well, maybe that's a bad idea, LOL, I'm sure they would NOT behave themselves:) I love Big Lots although the prices have gone up on alot of they're stuff here, I love those stamps! I deactivated my twitter account, I just don't know many folks that use it, then I was following a couple sites I've done business with and it just turned into a self- promoting outlet for them! We are loving the weather here too and ENJOY your day sweetie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie~ I love your Easter tree it looks wonderful! I am really sorry about your refrigerator. I hope it is not too expensive. I hope you have a great weekend! ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie your easter tree is adorable! I love our big lots I got a book case there just the other day for very cheap. Your stamps are so cute! Good luck getting the new twilight, I haven't seen or read twilight but I heard it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie I love that easter tree!! so cute. I posted a comment but it looks like my internet might have stopped right in the middle of it being sent so if I send you 2 comments that is why! I love our big lots, I got a perfect book shelf there a few days ago for very cheap! I have never read or seen twilight but good luck getting your DVD! I heard its crazy when they released the last one even the next day lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tree its so cute! good luck with the handyman I hope its not too expensive!

    Have a great weekend

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Easter Tree sis! So whats the verdict on the fridge???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your easter tree is a wonderful idea!!! I think you had one last year too? I was trying to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Easter tree is so cute and I love the stamps! They will be perfect for your thank you notes! I hope you get to use them a lot!! :)

    The Italian phrases are great - I can use both!

    ReplyDelete