Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming...

Good Morning my fellow bloggers and friends. Hope your enjoying some sunshine where you are because even though its not raining, we have some pretty dense fog. I can barely see the road, let alone the water that I know is hiding behind that fog bank.

This is how it looked a week ago on the 16th.

Here was Sunday morning. Its starting its way over the levy.

Hopefully today after the fog lifts it won't be too bad but after 24 hours of constant rain, I am not holding my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next, I would like to say 'Thank You' to those of you who emailed me after yesterday's post. Your words of encouragement mean a lot to me and I appreciate it. I cherish each and everyone one of you who reads my blog and has taken the time to get to know me. I love you all! *BIG HUGS*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moving on... I did get a wonderful email from 'Blogging for Books'. They accepted me to do reviews for them a few weeks ago and yesterday I received my first invite to do my first review. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to share my first review.

My hope is to someday come across a company that will let me review some cookbooks. There are so many out there and one can never try out too many recipes! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you ready for a few Italian phrases today?

#1 - Devi alzare la voce.

day-vee ahl-zah-ray lah voh-chay

You'll have to speak louder.

~~~~~~~~~~

#2 - Smettila di dare fastidio a tua sorella.

smayt-tee-lah dee dah-ray fahs-tee-dee-oh ah too-ah soh-rayl-lah

Stop bothering your sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I am off to finish laundry and get supper going in the crock pot. I am taking a much needed break from the computer but will be back tomorrow.

I hope the sun is shining wherever you are.

Take Care, Debbie

4 comments:

  1. How fun that you are going to review books! And that would be great if you end up reviewing cook books - then I'll know which ones to get! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your book reviews! That is very exciting! I am sure you will do a wonderful job! I sure hope the water stops coming your way soon. I hope you are having a good day! ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great - I love it when people review books for me - sort of a pre-screening service so I don't waste my book budget on something I won't love! So glad you'll be reviewing for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reviewing books? Oh...how fun! Hope that water stays where it is!

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete