Sunday, February 7, 2010

Will You Be Watching....

...the Super Bowl? At the risk of sounding un-american, it won't be on at our house. I think I married one of the few 'non-football' husbands around which was a big plus for me. Mind you... I don't care if he wanted to watch a game now and then but I don't want to have my life revolve around which game is one at what time. Know what I mean???



Instead of watching a game we will be spending the evening watching a movie which has yet to be decided simply because he has been doing psychology homework all day and I have been trying to get my new craft blog started. With a little luck, I hope to have it going by the end of the week.


Today after church we were playing with my camera. I discovered last week it has a timer on it! Who knew! *laughing* I set it up on a tripod we have had for years and I was able to get a picture of me and my sweetie! We were suppose to be looking at the camera but he surprised me and moved in for a 'BIG one'! (notice he got a thumbs up!)


How do you like the old vintage curtains in the back????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ready for our Italian phrase of the day?

Non si preoccupi, il mio cane non morde.

non see pray-oh-coo-pee eel mee-oh cah-nay non more-day

Don't worry, my dog won't bite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well the Chicken Tetrazinni is ready to come out of the oven so I better set the table. Hope you all were able to enjoy your Sunday!

Take Care,

Debbie

6 comments:

  1. DEBBIE~ your hubby is a sly one sneakin' in for a big kiss like that ;) Mine doesn't watch football either, which is good as it puts me to sleep:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie....nope no football for this house either, yay for me too! LOL

    Enjoy your evening with your honey!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww what a cute pic Debbie =0) Yipppeee glad to see you selling your Salt Dough Ornies. I wish you lots of luck and pray you sell bunches =) You do a wonderful job on them.
    Well I've been sewing late AGAIN so I'm headin' to bed for a bit. Hope your week starts of wonderful =0)
    Prim Huggs n Blessins
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. we watch the superbowl and all the pre-game and post-game shows at our house!!! hehe. Love the cute love pic :) so sweet!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious picture. I know you will treasure it always. Sarah

    ReplyDelete