Monday, February 1, 2010

What A Beautiful Monday...

Can you believe that it is already February 1st? I know I can't. Where in the world did January go??? This picture was taken yesterday morning. The sunlight reflecting off the ice on trees was just so beautiful. I love the early morning sunrises here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is not a lot going on this morning. I woke up feeling a little sick to my stomach. I am thinking it might have been the leftover beef stew from Saturday night. Then Wendell woke up feeling especially jittery. He went on to get ready for school but had to stop halfway through his shower because he was so dizzy and could hardly stand.

It has me worried, especially with him not seeing his neurologist for almost six months now. If it keeps up, he is just going to have to go and we will worry about the rest later. GOD will see us through it, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you ready for your Italian phrase of the day?

Ho bisogno di un buon allenamento in palestra.

oh bee-zohn-yo dee oon bwon ahl-lay-nah-mayn-toe een pah-lays-trah

I need a good workout.

It sure sounds like a lot of words to say five... huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I better go going and check on my patient. I also need to go dig around in the freezer to come up with an idea for supper. I'm hoping for some chicken so I can make chicken and dumplings. Doesn't that sound good?

I hope your all enjoying your Monday!

Take Care,
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely pic Debbie! I hope your hubby gets to the Dr., men are so stubborn, I have to make mine go to, maybe a side effect from one of his meds?? I'll keep him in my prayers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful sunrise! Hope everyone is feeling better! And yes, chicken and dumplings down sound really good!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous pic!!!!
    Hope Wendell feels better very soon!!!
    I'll be praying for you both today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic sis! Were you trying to poison Wendell? And then you ate some too? Im just kidding...I hope you are both feeling better. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous picture you captured, Debbie!

    Hope your hubby is feeling better (and you too)!

    Your chicken and dumplings sounded good! It will be left overs for us tonight (but I am taking Joy out to lunch today for her birthday and giving her the day off from school). Thank you for the birthday wishes for her.

    Loving your Italian phrases and I'm VERY impressed! :)

    Have a great day, Debbie!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete