Sunday, February 21, 2010

Soaking Up Some Sun...

It was so pretty yesterday Wendell refused to be cooped up all day so we took a drive. Nothing special, just a drive to soak up some of the 60 degree weather we were having. Did I get any of my 'To Do...' list accomplished???? Well, no.... nothing except stopping by the storage unit to pick up the book shelf I wanted for in the kitchen. With some luck I may get my cookbooks transferred to their new home tonight. I said might because about 2:30 pm I got this killer headache. I am hoping that after a little nap it will disappear.

While I was at the storage unit I found a box with some tote bags I had made. I did manage to get some pictures taken and hope to post them on the selling blog tomorrow if anyone is interested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you ready for today's Italian phrase of the day?

La carit'a comincia a casa propria.

lah cah-ree-tah coh-meen-chah ah cah-sah pro-pree-ah

Charity begins at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I am off to hopefully nap this headache away with 2 maximum strength Tylenol. Wish me luck and hope you are enjoying your Sunday!

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. oh I hope your headache goes away soon!

    we had a nice weekend too!

    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the headache goes away SOON! We had sunshine today too, I did head off to Joann fabrics today but the leg pain got bad so I came back home:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. I've had some headaches here lately...think it is the crazy weather that we've been having.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 60 degrees! I'd have gone for a drive too! I can't wait for some warmer temps.
    Looks like you got some good staples from the food pantry.

    I hope you're feeling better ~ headaches are so draining. Hope yours is gone.

    ReplyDelete