Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just A Quick Post...

We are getting ready to head out and head to the hospital. Wendell has an MRI scheduled this morning at 8:30 and we have to be there at least a half hour early. That on top of the snowfall and road conditions means it might end up being a stressful twelve mile ride into town.

Hopefully when I get home I will be able to share a few things from yesterday with you. I also have a new recipe to add to the recipe blog. I made some homemade caramel corn and boy was it good!

Until later, let me share yesterdays Italian phrase of the day with you:

Potrei dormire tutto il giorno.

poh-tray door-mee-ray toot-toe eel johr-no

I could sleep all day.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Until later, stay warm and safe!

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. HOpe everything goes well w/ your husband! Drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything went well Debbie and you had a safe trip there and back.
    Prim Huggs n Blessins
    TJ

    ReplyDelete