Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just A Quick Post...



I just wanted to let you all know that we went to the doctor today and he thinks Wendell may be suffering from a mild case of Vertigo. Since he has not had an MRI done in almost two years they are also going to do one of those on Tuesday and also check to see if he has any new lesions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight we have to travel to Perryville to go to the funeral home. Wendell's last living Uncle past away on Monday. I am hoping the weatherman is right about us just getting rain tonight. I will not be a happy camper if we have to travel 45 miles away in sleet and snow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I posted a couple new giveaways this morning. You will be able to see them on my sidebar. One is from Janae, over at her new blog Cozy Girl and the other is from Bette at Bette's Tomorrows Treasures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you ready for today's Italian phrase of the day? Well here it is:

Alto come un cipresso.

ahl-toe coh-may oon chee-pray-soh

As tall as a cypress/tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all are having a good week. Tomorrow I hope to share with you my latest salt dough creations. I am loving this stuff!

Take care and hope you have a great evening!

Debbiexxox




2 comments:

  1. I hope everything is ok with the MRI be careful on those roads its sleeting here yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Wendell is getting some tests done. And I sure hope it doesnt snow! Be careful!

    ReplyDelete