Friday, February 12, 2010

Do You Need A Dessert Idea???

Do you need a dessert idea for that special Valentine dinner that you planning? If so, head over to my cooking blog and check out my recipes for Strawberry Napoleon and Turtle Cake. Both are guaranteed to become one of your favorites!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been pretty quiet here today. I put on a big pot of ham and beans for supper tonight along with homemade cornbread. I can almost taste the butter melting on it. Mmmm.....

This afternoon I am going to be working on more salt dough. I have been painting a few new items that I hope you'll enjoy and plan to put some of them up in my new shoppe Goat Creek Mercantile . The rest of the weekend will probably be filled with me helping Wendell with all the homework he has. He has a paper and power point presentation due in his psychology class due on Monday and since he has been putting off learning Office.... I am elected to help. (I think I already passed these classes once... did not know I was going to be doing homework in them again. :( Definitely no fun.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you ready for your Italian phrase of the day?

L'onesta'a 'e la miglior politica.

low-nay-stah ay lah meel-yore poh-lee-tee-cah

Honesty is the best policy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I am off to paint. Hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend planned.

Take Care,

Debbie

3 comments:

  1. They both look good! I favor chocolate for dessert though, so I will try the turtle cake!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the selling blog Debbie =0) I hope you sell lots n lots of goodies punkin. I have some stuff really close to listing on mine. There just isn't enough time in a day lol.
    Prim Huggs n Blessins
    TJ

    ReplyDelete