Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Darn Phil!

I'm sure by now you all have heard that the groundhog saw his shadow... six more weeks of winter. Well how in the world can he help but not see his shadow with all of those lights surrounding him??? Oh well... according to the calendar there is still 47 days till Spring so I guess it did not really matter if he saw his shadow or not.


I almost did not post today because I was feeling down and out about different things that were happening around here and just having myself a little 'pity party'. Thank GOD for good friends who let me vent and help talk me through things. I don't know what I would do with out you. I am feeling much better now. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to skip ahead on my Italian Phrase of the Day today because there are two very special blogging friends celebrating their birthday's today. My dear friends, Carmen and Joy! I hope they both are having wonderful days!


or as they say in Italy...

Buon compleanno!

bwon cohm-play-ahn-noh

Happy Birthday!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is filled with things I hope to accomplish. Hopefully I will manage to get a few of them done and then I can share with you all tomorrow.

Thank you to all of you who sent well wishes for Wendell. He is feeling much better and we did call his doctor. He now has a doctor's appointment for Thursday. Between this visit and his prescriptions that need filled, he should be close to having his Medicaid spend down paid for the month. Then if there are anymore test the doctor wants to run, Medicaid will pick up the balance. At least that is what we're hoping.

Take Care and I hope your all staying warm,

Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Debbie for the birthday wishes! That ole' phil...always has to be so pessimistic, lol! I'm glad to hear Wendell got an appt. will pray that all is okay:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he is feeling better!And I hope you are getting the things you wanted accomplished! Have a good day sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie- Like you I was hoping he wouldn't see his shadow but either way in Vermont we have a long way till spring!

    ReplyDelete