Monday, February 22, 2010

A Big 'Ta Do' List and Purses for Sale....

Good Morning! It is cloudy and rainy outside but I somehow managed to wake up in a good mood and ready to get busy. Thankfully the awful headache from yesterday is totally gone. I am wondering if it could be from lack of caffeine. I have not had my French Vanilla Cappuccino in the morning for the past month and there had not been any soda in the house either! At least until yesterday when Wendell picked up a 12-pack for me. He keeps hinting that I am not the nicest without my daily caffeine. (He lies! lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's goal is to get my refrigerator cleaned out (its still not working right), clean out the pantry and the rest of the kitchen. In between there I hope to finish up the packing of my two orders and spray down my shamrocks for the prim tree in my living room. I don't think I have enough so I may try to get some more made up today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday when we went to the storage unit I found the purses I had wanted to post. Originally I had been selling them for $20.00 but today, I am offering them for $10.00 plus shipping.

They are all 12" x 10.5" x 4" with a 22" strap that fits comfortably over the shoulder. (The one in the first picture is a little smaller.... 10" x 7.75" x 4" with 22" strap) They have 3 pockets on the inside and a snap closure. (sorry... didn't get a picture of the inside).


Big Floral Print
Maroon and Green

Bright Blue Polka Dots

Blue Paisley and Denim


Pink Floral and Butterflies with Denim

Bright Chicken Print

Denim and Patchwork with 'Love' embroidered on top

Dark Blue with Twill Pattern

If your interested in one, just contact me at goatcreekmercantile@yahoo.com and put the work 'ORDER' in the subject line. Just let me know which one you are interested in and I will contact you with the total amount due and Pay Pal information.

Thank you for looking!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Italian Phrase of the Day is:

Di' la verita'.

dee lah vay-ree-tah

Tell the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I am off to get busy before the feeling decides to leave me. Hope you all have a great Monday!

Take Care,

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. I just happen to have one of these purses! Although I dont use it for a purse....I carry my stitching stuff in mine. It is beautifully made and very sturdy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bags are beautiful Debbie, and I know about the caffeine, I have tried to get rid of coffee on numerous occasions and the headaches always come, it's not worth it:)

    ReplyDelete