Thursday, February 11, 2010

Announcing... Goat Creek Mercantile...

Good Morning! I don't know what the weather is like where you are but here it is cold! This morning when I let Sasha out you could see frost on everything! But that didn't stop my little friend 'Fred' from visiting this morning once the sun came up. He made a special appearance and I swear he was watching me... I think I have a 'peeping Fred'!

Well I worked most of the afternoon and almost four hours this morning but I think I can say that my selling blog is finally ready! I have been wanting to do one for quite a while and I figured that with me not being in school this semester it would be the perfect time to get busy. So if you get the chance, please check it out over at Goat Creek Mercantile .

Eventually I want to add a page to promote the selling sites of others, so if you have a selling blog, send me the information and if you have a button, send it too and I will be happy to add it. We are all here to support and help each other right? Just email me at: goatcreekmercantile@yahoo.com .

Right now I have a few of my salt dough creations and some baby items that I embroidered. I am hoping to really get in gear now and do a little sewing too. I was hoping that it would warm up enough so I could set up my craft room upstairs but these 20 degree days and in the teens nights are not making that possible. It looks like I may have to drag the sewing machine down into the dining room and take over the dining room table. That's what it is for, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you ready for your Italian phrase of the day?

La tempesta 'e quasi finita.

lah taym-pay-stah ay qwah-see fee-nee-tah

The storm is almost ended.

Let us hope they mean snow storm!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendell has no classes today and is planning on doing homework which requires my help, so I doubt if I get too much done today that I want to do. Tonight is the start of the new Survivor 'Heroes vs. Villains'. I don't watch a lot of TV but I do enjoy watching Survivor. I am anxious to see which old favorites will be there.

So I am off... hope you all are staying warm! Take Care,

Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting it up & running Debbie...woooo-hoooo! I shall be watching for some of those adorable cupcake ornies to come up ;)Enjoy your day sweetie and hope ya sell lots of goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Wendell to do his own homework! hehe! Good luck on the new selling blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on opening your selling blog!! Love your salt dough ornies and your embroidery items are adorable!!
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete