Saturday, January 9, 2010

Yay! Its Saturday....

Happy Saturday everyone! Does everyone have plans for today? There is not much planned here unless I get the husband to go out for a drive while the sun is out. The last two days has been so cloudy. I did manage to take a walk around the yard yesterday and got a few pictures of a few of our little feathered friends. We have lived here nine months and I had not seen any of these little yellow finches but Wendell put out a few bird feeders and SURPRISE! They are everywhere! I posted a few more of my pictures from yesterday on my photo blog. If you want to see they are at Goat Creek Photography ... at least that is what I am calling it for now. Its kind of sad when we no longer live there but I do love the name...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also plan on posting to my recipe blog today too! I made a couple quick recipes over the past few days and wanted to share them with you. One was a marinated Italian chicken breast and the other was Italian Beef made in the crock pot. You'll be surprised at how easy they both were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay... are you ready for today's phrase?

Che genere di musica ti piace?

kay jay-nay-ray dee moo-see-cah tee pee-ah-chay?

What kind of music do you like?

I don't know about some of you but sometimes it seems that there is a lot more to translate to say the easiest things, huh? I think 'Ho bisogno di un riposino'. *laughing* (that was Tuesday's phrase... I need a nap!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I am off to post some more pictures and recipes. Take care and I hope you all stay warm!

Debbie :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie~ Kudos to you on the Italian, I don't think I could learn it:)Cute little bird, I used to feed them here but when they started going through 2 big bags a week I had to stop as the finances just couldn't take it! I'm going out today to go to a baby shower, hope I can make it:) Enjoy your weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beef and chick both look great!! And the little bird is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete