Monday, January 25, 2010

A Quick Question for Monday Morning...

Over the weekend I have been trying to think of some new ways to keep my blogging a little more interesting. I am always scared of boring you all. Do you ever feel that way? When I started this it was mainly to give me an outlet to express what I was feeling when Wendell and I were losing our home and his diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis.
I spend time each morning reading through your blogs and think how I wish mine was more interesting as yours are. Its so enjoyable reading about your thrift store finds and project re-do's. You have all inspired me so much.
Now I have a question for you.... What do you enjoy reading about? Please think about it and let me know. Do you enjoy book reviews? Or what about hearing about great recipe sites? Meeting new and interesting fellow bloggers? What about swaps with fellow bloggers?
I am very interested in hearing what you have to say!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ready for today's phrase? I think this one would of been handy yesterday for those sports lovers out there.
It is:
Qual 'e il punteggio?
kwal ay eel poon-tay-jeoh
What's the score?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I am off to do laundry and try to figure out what will be for supper tonight. Its turning colder this week and it is actually flurrying outside right now. The past week's weather has been so strange. We have had temps almost in the 70's, thunder and lightening storms, and now flurries. I don't know about you but I think we are in for a heck of a snowstorm yet before spring gets here.
Take care and don't forget to leave me some ideas! :)
Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Great question Debbie. I don't get very many comments either and wonder is it because I am too boring as well. I love reading about everyone's family and lives. I am a huge picture fan. I miss my own computer I could download my pictures and needed no one's help. Now I have to rely on my daughter so that's why I do very few pictures.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all posts...mostly with pictures (I think I revert back to my preschool years when I looked at picture books! LOL).
    I even look at my CS magazine like that...I flip through the pictures, and then read the acticles.
    I like to see what others are finding at GW and TS. I like to see people's make overs and pics of their homes. It all gives me inspiration to get things done!
    Sometimes I don't get many comments either. Sometimes people are too busy to leave a comment or just don't have anything to say I guess.
    Have a wonderful day...I am ready for a snow storm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie what a wonderful question ! I just found your blog when you started following mine and I gotta' tell ya' I've read all your previous posts. Love your phrase of the day. You'd laugh if you heard me trying to sound them out lol. Love your photography pics of the birds ! I also read your recipe blog too.
    I try to comment on all the blogs I can....sometimes I forget darn it. I sometimes worry about being boring on my blog too. I love reading about everyones day,week,finds, ideas,redos,tips about anything (organizing,saving money,crafts to name a few),recipes,swaps and I loveeee book reviews. But in the end I'll be reading your blog no matter what you post about =0) Hope you had a wonderful day and your tomorrow is even better.
    Prim Huggs n Blessins
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,
    You know, I used to worry about what I posted and if it meant anything to anyone else, but I don't anymore. Don't get me wrong - I love getting comments - but I'd continue with my online journal even if I never got anothe comment.
    I post what I like - what matters to me. Stuff I want to remember. Obviously I love to post about my grandbabies and thrift store goodies, home decor abit, etc. But I also like to post a quote that I like or a photo, cute card, or pic from a magazine. I like to post about my memories...it makes me think. I like to post about my friends...it makes me happy.

    I've had my blog for about 18 months and I spent some time looking back at it a couple months ago. I realized that I'm doing this so I have some kind of record of what's going on in my life. It's nice if people comment but it's okay if they don't.
    Blog what matters to you.
    Re: your blog
    I love the Italian phrases & the salt dough ornaments are fun! Hearing about your pets is nice and I loved hearing about what you found around the farm ~ just share your day!
    I also like that you share info about giveaways and it would be fun to read book reviews or about new blogs you discovered.

    ReplyDelete