Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Believe!!!

For the past few months when the weatherman mentioned snow, I was guilty of rolling my eyes and saying 'Sure... I will believe it when I see it!'
All they kept talking about for the past few days was this big snow storm that was going to hit us and how we could receive anything from a dusting to 12 inches of the white stuff.
Well... this is what it looked like out my door about 7:30 am yesterday morning.
This is what it looked like at 7:30 am. this morning!

There is at least eight inches of the white stuff out there. It is safe to say.... I Believe!
Yesterday when there was not even an inch of the stuff on the ground someone was complaining about having to go out and get the mail. I wonder what he is going to do this afternoon! *laughing*



Don't you love the robe??? He sits around with it on all the time because the house is so drafty. He reminds me of the little old ladies who go out and walk their dogs in their housecoats... :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know what the plans for the day will be. I am thinking of either chili or ham and beans for supper tonight. We will have to see yet. As far as anything else, I think I may mix up another batch of salt dough. It will give me something productive to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today's Italian Phrase of the Day is:
La prossima volta sarai pi'u fortunato.
lah pros-see-moh vohl-tah sah-rye pew for-toon-ah-tow
Better luck next time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all have a wonderful day and if you have snow or expecting some, I hope you enjoy it! I know Sasha sure is!
Take Care,
Debbie


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got your snow! We got more here too! It was soft and fluffy and beautiful.

    PS. Tell Wendell that the ribe is a good look! : )

    ReplyDelete