Friday, January 1, 2010

Goals for 2010...

As most of you know, 2009 was not the best year for us but that is ok... I did a lot of learning. I am so happy at the arrival of 2010 and looking forward to all of the good things this year will hold.

While sitting here last night I decided to make some goals, not resolutions for the new year. I tried not to get too crazy with things I knew were never going to happen but I did want to make some goals that will be very easy to accomplish if I just work on them.

Here they are:

*Try to live life per the guidelines in the 2010 Handbook I posted. I think/hope it will make me a better person.

*Spend more time reading the bible.

*Set up my craft room and spend at least two hours a day in there creating while I am not in school.

*Try to start an online business selling what I create in the craft room.

*Learn some Italian. (I am half Italian and think its only right I learn to speak a little)

*Have a better garden this year to help us be a little more self-sufficient.

*Grow an herb garden.

*Get my entire cookbook put on a 'flash' drive.

*Learn to master the making of bread. (right now... its not too pretty)

*Try at least one new recipe a week and then blog about it.

*Stop snacking!

*Find a job doing something I enjoy.

*Work toward saving a down payment so I can have a place to call my own.

*Learn how to take better pictures and edit them with Photoshop Elements 8.

*Work harder on maintaining new and old friendships of the people I hold dear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sure there are more but I figure this is a good start. How about you???? Did you set yourself any goals?

Happy New Year!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment