Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday's Phrase of the Day ...

This morning we woke up to a frozen 10 degrees and flurries. It does look so pretty and I guess we are lucky that it isn't sticking or amounting to anything. Wendell and I actually were able to make it into town today. We had to mail off a birthday card to his daughter who is turning 17 this week. Its hard to believe that she is almost out of high school already. Our you ready for today's phrase? Its a little bitty one....

Anch'io!

ahn-key-oh

Me too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning I got up early this morning and put a roast in the crock pot with some seasonings for Italian Beef sandwiches tonight. Closer to the time when they are almost done, I will add some green pepper and onions. When its done, I have some nice french bread to serve it on. I can hardly wait! Its really simple to make and will post it on my cooking blog if anyone is interested.

Well, I best be going. I'm hoping I can get outside to take a few pictures of the wild birds around here without the dog scaring them off. She seems to think they are there for her 'chasing' enjoyment!

Take Care and stay warm,

Debbie




1 comment:

  1. that recipe sounds wonderful pls post it I am always looking for new crockpot recipes!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete