Friday, January 22, 2010

Crazy Weather...

Good Morning! Are you all as glad that its Friday as I am? I don't have any real plans, just glad its Friday.

Yesterday was such a weird weather day. When I woke up it was cloudy and raining. Around 10:00 am the sound of thunder could be heard. (thankfully no lightening) Then around 2:00 pm I look outside and the clouds have broken up and the sun was shining brightly. The thermometer on the front porch read 68 degrees! Crazy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week I was going to post a recipe for Spinach Bites on my recipe blog and I didn't. Just wanted to let you know that I had a change of menu that night. I will post the recipe just as soon as I do try it out.

Tonight, the plan is Chicken Parmesan. I am just not telling Wendell because he will give me the 'I had chicken last night' story. We cheated and got take out from one of my favorite little restaurants called 'Burritoville'. He had a chicken taco salad and I had the beef taco salad. I don't know what the do to their meat but it is yummy and cheap. So much better than a burger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are two phrases for you today since I didn't get one posted for Thursday.

#1: A dopo.

ah doe-poe

See you later.

~~~~~

#2: Buon viaggio.

bwon vee-ah-joe

Have a safe trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I hope you have a great Friday and hopefully I will have some crafts to share this weekend. I forgot to ask, how do you like my picture? I love old barns.

Take care,
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. I love old barns too and that one is wonderful! Hope you enjoy your day Debbie!!! (NO salt dough today?? LOL!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't laugh Carmen but just finished up my third batch of the week and planning on doing another this afternoon. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great barn picture, is it yours? They have such a history to tell if we will take the time to stop and listen. Tell me how you were able to get your name on the picture, I would love to do that with ones I take.

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete