Friday, December 18, 2009

Its the Last Day of School....

I can hardly believe today is the last day of the semester for me. After this morning I will be able to catch up on all the housework, shopping and Christmas decorating/baking that I need to do.

This internship has gone by so fast and with the holidays we did not get to really work on what the teacher wanted me to do. Instead I helped with all the caterings the class ended up doing. Oh the memories! In this class he has four adult students and they are so different than what I was. Maybe its because I actually wanted to be there. They let it be known that they are only filling time so they can collect their unemployment. Fran and I were constantly doing extra work to help the teacher out. These four are the first out the door when the dismissal bell rings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This was the sunrise I enjoyed yesterday morning when I went to warm up the jeep. The picture doesn't do it justices. The sky was filled with pinks, oranges and blues..... Its one thing I love about winter. The sunrises are so breathtaking....

Take care and Stay Warm,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie

    sounds like you worked really hard at class. some people just don't care. The picture is really pretty. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! So hapy to hear that school is out! Enjoy all your Christmas preparations and make sure to enjoy some nice down time too!
    Thanks for sharin g the beautiful photo of the sunset ~ God is so good to provide such beauty for us!

    ReplyDelete