Friday, December 4, 2009


I don't know about you but here I feel like I am going crazy! There is so much to do and not enough time to get it done. I did not have to tell you that though, huh?

My 'TO DO' list for the weekend...

1. Get Power Point projects download at school for homework due Monday.
2. Finish writing observation paper for Tuesday.
3. Bake cake on Friday, decorate and deliver on Saturday.
4. Go get Christmas tree and ornies from storage.
5. Put tree up and decorate.
6. Bake gingerbread and sugar cookie ornies for prim tree decorating.
7. Go grocery shopping. (cupboards are bare)
8. Pay bills and budget.
9. Wrap Christmas gifts.
10. Finish writing Christmas cards.
11. Get Carmen's gifts in the mail! :)
12. Finish boxing out of town gifts to be mailed by next weekend!
13. Finish recipe installments for the kids cookbooks.

I am sure there is something I am forgetting but right now I cannot think of anymore. If I can tackle most of this list this weekend... hopefully I can start baking for gift boxes we do for Wendell's brothers and friends.

Are you all feeling overwhelmed????

Take care and stay warm! *hugs*
Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Wow debbie, sounds like a BUSY time for you! I only wish I could do anything, hip & leg pain keeps getting worse, I start physical therapy today and sure hope it's gonna help! Don't press yourself to get my goodies sent off, really, I'm a patient gal:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with ya, girl!!
    OVERWHLEMED-have been for so long, it's actually becoming my "NORM" :) LOL!

    Have a great day and a wonderful weekend...hope ya get lots of things crossed off your TO-DO List! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be a busy little bee! Have a great weekend!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie,
    Been a crazy week for me too. Youngest DD's birthday was this week and we took her out for dinner. Finished up all my year-end stuff for my business. Oldest DD's baby shower is tomorrow and I've been working on stuff for it all week.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no tree yet...nothing up outside....shopping isnt done and I could just sit down and cry!!!Yup....right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Debbie - you have got quite the list! You are a busy gal. I'm thinking I better get cracking on mine - lol!!

    ReplyDelete