Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!

Holli from Where the Rooster Crows and I are not actually 'blood' sisters but if we could of chosen a sister I think we would of picked each other. We met many moons ago through a fan club for country singer John Berry. We had both signed up for a pen pal and we have been close ever since. So much has happened through the years and we have always been there for each other. I don't know what I would do without her!
I love you sis! My wish for you is that we are able to celebrate many, many more birthdays together! *GREAT BIG HUG* Btw... If you are only 25... that makes me about 30, right?

Happy Birthday!

Love,
Me :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I thought you were blood sisters! That's wonderful that you two are so close! I feel that way about my best friend Vickie but we have not officially adopted each other yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sista!! John Berry sure did bring a couple of crazy country girls together for a reason! Hugs....and yes of course Im only 25!!

    ReplyDelete