Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A New Look...

I just wanted to stop in and say Hello and Happy Veteran's Day to all my fellow friends and bloggers. I have no classes till next Monday and no where to go so I have a little free time to myself. Its going to seem so odd not getting up and going to work Friday morning. With some luck I will be able to sleep past 3:30 am.

Since the morning was free I decided to play with the look of my blog. I am still not happy with it so it will probably be changing again. I did like the way my picture turned out though. I have been playing with my camera.

Well I better get moving and try to get some housework done around here. I am hoping to work on my cookbook or scrapbook a little today.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Debbie

8 comments:

  1. It is so much fun tweaking the blog page...I used to do it all the time...I am not sure why I stopped!
    You have given me an idea...I am going to go look up some good winter backgrounds.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are awesome!!! Hope you get some R&R and enjoy your free time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sunflower photo! It makes a great header for your blog.
    Have a wonderful, relaxing time ~ do things you love to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie

    Thanks for stopping by and trying to figure out what thoses spools are. LOL Your blog looks really good and the flowers are beautiful.

    Enjoy your time off. Sometimes you really need the ME time.

    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your blog header looks very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new look - it will be interesting to see where it settles! :) I like rearranging things periodically, myself, and my poor blog is long overdue!

    ReplyDelete