Monday, November 2, 2009

Maw Maw's Cowboy...

Our Halloween was pretty quiet around here especially since I had to work. We did not expect any trick or treater's at all since we live in such a rural area but I did have one. I never expected to see my baby on this day but his mom and dad surprised me! When they first got there his mom told me I best be ready with the camera because once the hat goes on, it comes off just as fast! She wasn't lying. *laughing*

Maw Maw has a special place in her heart for cowboys... especially this one.

Instead of giving him candy I had found this little flashlight that had six little covers that would cast a figure on the wall. He loved it and wouldn't put it down the entire visit. He especially liked shining the spider one on maw maw just to hear her squeal. His maw maw is not crazy about bugs!

This is Jaygen's momma and daddy. I can still remember dressing his daddy up for his first Halloween.

I cannot post without a picture of Sasha in her costume. She loves wearing her scarves everyday. It makes her feel special like the puppy she is. Can you tell she is just trying to stay out of Jaygen's way? Poor baby is excited when he gets there but she tires out quick.

Other than this our weekend was pretty quiet. I have only one more Friday to work at the retirement home then its off to do my second internship. I came home yesterday with the chills. I was all wrapped up in bed and just couldn't get warm. I am praying it is not the flu heading my way.

Take care all and I hope you have a great Monday!

Debbie

9 comments:

  1. That is the cutest lil' cowboy I have EVER seen!!!!! looks like Sasha is very happy in her scarf costume as well, lol! Hope your not getting sick, and yes, I did enjoy the Haunting in Connecticut, except the box with the eyelids...YUK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a handsome little cowboy! :)
    You have a beautiful family!
    I so hope you're not getting the flu...take care of yourself!

    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's one cute cowboy! I love his little outfit. How wonderful that his momma & daddy brought him to your house for a visit. What a special surprise.
    I'll be praying for you Debbie - that your household will stay germ free and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I miss him! What a cute cowboy he makes....heart breaker when he gets older!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest little cowboy!! And Sasha is very cute in her scarf!!
    I sure hope that you are not getting that nasty flu. Gary has it and so far, I've been lucky and have not gotten it yet.
    Take care.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's the cutest cowboy I've ever seen!!!

    Take care and I hopeing it's not the flu!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  7. He sure is a cute Halloween cowboy! I'm sure you were so happy to see him. Two of our grandkids came on Halloween. I loved it. Those were the days....seems like so long ago.

    Take care of yourself, Debbie. I hope you are feeling better.

    Friends, Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwwwww, look at your little man!!! Toooo sweet, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice surprise! He does look so cute!
    denise

    ReplyDelete