Friday, November 13, 2009

Good News!!!!

I just had to share with my blogging friends that Wendell got a phone call last night from the drug company that makes his Copaxone and he has been approved for assistance!!! *doing a happy dance* They are sending him a three month shipment via Fed-Ex today!!!

I was getting so worried as he was down to one injection and I hated to think of him having to do without. God DOES answer prayers!

Despite everything that has happened to us over the past two years I still feel very blessed and thankful for all that HE has given us.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Debbie

9 comments:

  1. Debbie, that is WONDERFUL news!!!! I WILL DO THE HAPPY DANCE TOO.....LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!!! Well thats 3 more months of not worrying about that!! So happy to hear you got some help sis....I been praying too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!!!! I know how getting all the assistance you can with meds help. My dtrs psychiatrist gave me a card to help pay for her meds too.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you and Wendell. I hope God continues to bless you!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing the happy dance for you too!!

    ~Cindy~
    cynthialeedesigns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent news! Praising the Lord with you!!

    ReplyDelete