Tuesday, October 13, 2009

He Never Fails....

I posted about a week ago on how Wendell was losing his Medicaid... well it did stop as of October 9th. After we got the letter we called Walgreens and told them the situation and were told that they couldn't refill his prescription before the 10th, but..... they could run his Medicaid card for the rx as soon as the 7th. Well I try to be optimistic but sometimes its just plan hard.

Good news....They were actually able to do it and he was able to pick up his prescription on Saturday. Thank you Jesus!!!

This gives us 30 days to try and get something going. We have called the doctor, the company that makes the drug and they both sent us applications to fill out. (That is what I have been doing all weekend) I was talking to a lady at the school and she told me to bring whatever I had to make copies of and do it there. Let me tell you.... I had a bazillion copies to make but its done and I have a few extras just in case I need them. I don't know if it will do any good but we have letters going out to our congresswoman, the governor, even the president and vice president. All we can do is try, right? Last fall when the vice president candidates were in Cape Girardeau, our friend Kathy interviewed Joe Biden and asked them about our situation on losing our home, etc. I am hoping that maybe he will remember it some. We will see.

I keep telling Wendell he just has to believe and put his trust in God even when he thinks nothing will happen. One of these days he is gonna have to believe me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am still working on my felt ornaments. It seems like a slow process with everything else going on but I am determined to get them done. I love sitting in the livingroom at night with just the glow of my little prim tree. Its almost as good as having a fireplace!

Take Care,

Debbie


5 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    I'm still thinking about you and you are still in my prayers. I emailed you some time back I hope you got it.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    I'm saying a prayer for you that everything will work out ok for guys.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie,
    I'm not sure how it happened but I missed your post about the Medicaid. I am so sorry to hear that. What a roller coaster you've been on. I was glad to hear that you were able to get the medication for this month and I'll certainly be praying for a resolution to happen quickly ~ and I'll be praying that you feel the Lord's presence in the midst of this in a powerful way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, Lord help ya, girl. You have been through so much! I have you and Wendell in my prayers. I hope everything work out okau for you.

    I would love to see the ornaments when you are finished. I love a lit tree, too. I am glad you are enjoying it.

    Friends,
    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about Wendell, let's hope something positive happens soon!

    Good luck to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete