Friday, October 2, 2009

Ghost Whisperer...

I am just curious if anyone else out here watches Ghost Whisperer on CBS, Friday nights? If so... where you disappointed in last weeks episode on how they skipped forward five years? I thought the episode was good but just feel like I had amnesia and lost five years! *laughing*

Well, I am off to take a nap before it comes on tonight. I've been up since 3:30 a.m. and pooped! :) This is my weekend to work.

Take Care and stay warm... suppose to get down in the 40's here tonight.

Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    I actually started watching it last year. I was disappointed also and haven't really enjoyed it as much the past two weeks.

    Hope everything is getting better for you.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really did not like that at all. The show is getting a big weird even for me. I am thinking of dropping it from my list of shows to watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I suppose you could be grateful its not like "Days of our Lives" where you could miss 5 years and still come back to find nothings changed LOL!
    I dont think we get that show here in Aussie, and I have to admit I like docos the best:)

    ReplyDelete