Friday, September 18, 2009

I Finally Got One!

For as long as I can remember there has been something I have been wanting but never had the extra cash to splurge on it. Well this summer I decided to save the extra cash I made from making cakes and I am happy to say that last night my 'wish' has become reality.

What is it you ask??? A 'prim' tree!!!

I was so excited to get it. Wendell didn't even blink when I told him that I would like to decorate it to go along with the seasons. He even tried to talk me into getting the bigger one the store had but I stuck with the middle-sized one. I can hardly wait to decorate it!!! :)

Now I guess I better start working on decorations, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I forget... I went outside to check the watermelons and I am happy to report that there are two more! I hope the weather holds out for them all to mature. I have been told by several people that the yellow melons are the sweetest, I just hope I can convince my brain of that.

Well I better get moving before I fall asleep. I had to work this morning (been up since 3:30 a.m.) and since its almost 3:00 p.m.... I am about ready for a nap. I hope you all have a great weekend,

Debbie

11 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    I just love these trees...I have 3 of them. Got my first one many years ago and then was lucky enough last year to get 2 more when they went on clearance for 60% off.
    Have fun decorating it for the seasons!!
    ~Cindy~
    cynthialeedesigns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie

    You are so lucky. I have been asking for them every year. I wanted one to decorate with the seasons to. I love the ones at the country store..And every christmas season i just go and look. Some day. Can't wait to see what it looks like decorated.

    Stop by my blog when you get a chance i'm having a give away.

    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted a tree like that too...to keep up all year and change the decorations for the seasons.
    You are so so lucky!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you Debbie - never heard of one of those trees - will be interesting to see what you do for the different seasons.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it...glad you finally got one!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sis! I LOVE the tree and as you know I have 4..... one is a set of three that are attached on the same base...small,med and large. And I have a skinny one too. I have only had mine out at Christmas but I may have to start decorating them for seasons now too!Cant wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tree! I want one also but in time. :) Can't wait to see it decorated.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore your prim tree! Will your first decorations be fall? Be sure to post pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it fun to finally get something you have been wanting for so long?! I am looking forward to see what you are going to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a couple of these ~ love mine! I hope you have LOTS of run decorating it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Were did u get it? I love it!!! I've been looking for one just can't find one:(

    ReplyDelete