Saturday, June 6, 2009

Help... Computer Problems...

Yesterday I decided to install new virus protection software to my desktop but like everything to do with computers, I ran into trouble. I inserted my disk and nothing happened. Of course I had followed the directions to uninstall the old software and now I can't get online without fearing a virus. I know I can't take the software back so I need to figure out what I need to do to get it to work. Any suggestions out there???

I was thinking that maybe I need to download all my pictures and documents to a disk and then do a factory restore. What do you think??? Maybe I should of taken a computer class instead of cooking class, huh? *laughing*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other than messing up my computer yesterday, not much was done. I took an allergy tablet and ended up taking a two hour nap. I was afraid to take anymore because I didn't want to sleep the day away.

I did manage to wash up some of the crockery pieces I found when we moved here. Now I just need to figure out where and how to place them. Do you think you all can help me? I don't have a sense of decorating yet have the desire to display the pieces I have found. If I take a few pictures, do you think you girls can help me out?

I better get going. Today, Wendell and I have plans to work out in the garden. We are determined to get it finished this weekend while the weather cooperates.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend. Please take care,

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Restart your computer and insert the software again. If that doesnt work....is there an 800 number on the software package?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no - I hate it when I mess up my computer. Hope yours is all better now, and I hope someone with some decorationg know-how comes to the rescue for you! :)

    ReplyDelete